Your question

I’m unhappy with my accommodation. What can I do?

Your answer

If you are in Nottingham Trent University accommodation and are unhappy you should talk to your Residence Managers, a Residence Assistant or potentially a member of the Warden Service. If the situation can not be resolved you may be able to arrange a room swap, providing there are rooms available. The Student Accommodation Message Boards can be used to advertise for room replacement and exchanges.

If you have a complaint about your university accommodation you will need to talk to the accommodation office. Ideally you would put your complaint in writing.

If you are in private accommodation the Student Union can offer you impartial advice and support. Contact the Students' Union Advice Centre on 0115 848 6200, via email or pop into one of the offices on any campus. They can provide guidance on any housing issue for this academic year or next year.

Rate this answer

Visit us
Visit us

Our Open days provide the perfect opportunity to visit NTU and get answers to your questions. Can't get there? Why not visit our virtual open day!

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo