Your question

I'm a current student at NTU. Can I change course?

Your answer

If you are an existing NTU student and would like to transfer to a different course at NTU, you should contact the programme leader of the course you would like to transfer to. They will assess your suitability to the course, including your current qualifications.

To contact the programme leader, please visit the relevant Academic school site.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo