Your question

I've lost my degree certificate. Can I get a replacement?

Your answer

You can apply for a replacement of your degree certificate from the awarding body or the registry's website of duplicate certificates. To protect the legitimacy of qualification documents, the issue of replacements is at the discretion of the University or awarding body and you must satisfy the issuer that you are the person who studied for and obtained the qualification.

Visit the Alumni Association webpage for advice on how to obtain a duplicate certificate.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo